Drag Race Results 9-13-2014

Made a few upgrades on the car before the event, but unfortunately whatever caused the back fire to destroy my air filters the first event of the season reared its ugly head again.  During the first time trial run, I got a decent burnout, good launch (60 foot time was in the high 1.3 range), pulled well in first and second, but once in third, it just laid over and didn't pull well.  The air filter on the 3-4 side of the engine caught on fire.

Update...

I believe that we have figured out what is causing the issue and have made some changes to the way the rev-limiter is set during shifts.  In addition to that, I am going to try slightly lifting during each shift for extra safety.